My blog has moved to www.cupycakey.com

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cupycakey.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jean Philippe Patisserie at Aria


Jean Philippe Patisserie at Aria

If you come to Las Vegas you will want to check out this fabulous pastry shop by Jean Philippe at Aria {City Centre}.  The sweetest treats you will find!  Not only are they beautiful looking but taste – that explode in your mouth. 

Jean Philippe Patisserie at Aria

The one thing I loved about this pâtisserie {French Bakery specializing in Pastries and Sweets}  is not only the sweet treats but the design of the bakery.  The Arch ways invited you in to look around with wide eyes.  And WIDE eyes I had.  360° degrees of  French Heaven!  Can you tell I had the biggest smile on my face while walking through this Patisserie?

Jean Philippe Patisserie at Aria

I highly recommend going to Jean Philippe at Aria if you are visiting Las Vegas and wanting to try a French decadent side of Vegas. Starting at around $6.50 per treat you’ll need to make sure you have additional treats in your pocket book but, it will be well worth it!

For additional pictures, click through to any of the images.  All Photos taken by Me.

Foodbuzz
 

About Cupy Cakey • Contact • PR | Sponsorhip | Advertising

Cupy Cakey Copyright © 2010*CREDITS*