My blog has moved to www.cupycakey.com

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cupycakey.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day~2010


St Patricks Day Green White Shamrock

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I love these scrumcious cupcakes by pink cake box.  Have you ever heard of them?They are based out of New Jersey and every time I see them in a magazine my mouth just drools. 

They [Anne Heap]  have been featured in more than several dozen well known magazines.  What is it about the icing [Anne] makes that just sends me?  It gives me the feeling of the lightest fluffiest piece of air you can eat.  This is how I subscribe pretty much all of her icings.  I have not tried them yet and would be so honored to.  Even though they have rich or vibrant color, they still to me seem like you could just float in a see of smooth icing.  If you get a chance go over and check out her blog and see for yourself.

Foodbuzz
 

About Cupy Cakey • Contact • PR | Sponsorhip | Advertising

Cupy Cakey Copyright © 2010*CREDITS*